Friday, October 17, 2008

Sucess of this week!

This week has started my new found intentional exercise regime! I have successfully exercised 4 days this week ( I will exercise tonight and that will be my 4th day). I've been exercising between 25 - 45 minutes each time. It feels good. Though, we are now at the end of the week any my body is facing physical exhaustion. I will press on!

I decided to actually do a Tae-Bo workout last night instead of the elliptical workout I have been doing. I will tell you, it felt good. I thought it was pretty easy. That is until this morning! My shoulders ache, my back aches, and I can't imagine what other pain I will feel as the day goes on. The good news is that it worked muscles that obviously needed work. I will have to add in a few of those workouts a week too. I'll get this down, I just know it.

I also successfully stepped on the Wii Fit today to do my body test and I didn't check the weight. My BMI had shifted slightly, but I avoided the actual weight number. I can do that. Yesterday I didn't. I was up 1.5 pounds. Of course, I attribute this to my new exercise and muscle building - so I'm not going to let it get me down.

I still struggle with the protein intake. This is something that I need to focus on. I need to try harder, get up earlier, figure out how to get it all in. Even if that means I make myself get up an extra 20 minutes earlier to make a cafe au protien! I need to make sure that I have supplies ready and accessible to me. I hope I get to make this a "success" for next week!

I hope to take some pictures this weekend. I would really like to have more of a track record than I have right now. Of course, it would really help if I had a camera! That will have to be one of my next major purchase.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend and more fabulous reports!

No comments: