Friday, October 3, 2008

It's about time . . .

As we enter into the "oh so" technical age, I have decided to join the "techie" group and have a blog of my very own. I'm incredibly good at lurking on others blogspots, blog posts, and other ramblings. I say that I lurk because I rarely comment and don't really let others know how much I follow along, but I do get a LOT out of them all and I love to read them. It's like you get a little bit of insight out of what others are experiencing and we feel not so alone, even if our lives and journeys are completely different. This is why I have decided to create my own life story through the wonderful world of blogging! What a great way to express my feelings, my experience, my adventures, my "roller coasters" and let them be shared at the leisure of others. Don't we love the technical age? Brace yourselves, this could be a wild ride!!!

Here's to the beginnings of a wonderful blogging adventure!!

No comments: