So, I must say that I felt successful yesterday. As soon as I posted, I knew I had to do what I could to make it! Let's be honest, the goals weren't difficult, just something that needed to be done. Had I not posted, I may have just let them slip by. I'm SO glad I didn't let that happen!
So, my accomplishments yesterday included:
- 2.5 mile walk, in the sun, beautiful day - if felt great
- yummy salad for lunch, chicken breast for dinner (all low carbs)
- positive attitude (the walk did help)
- read 1/2 a chapter in the book - once the family was around it was hard to stay focused
- Water, Water, Water!
- Reporting my success (ok, that's happening today, but I was ready yesterday)
So, today, I'm focused and ready to keep this up. Here are the goals for today:
- complete a 30 minute (at least) workout - no matter if it's a video, jog, bike ride, etc. Just 30 minutes of activity.
- Finish the chapter in the book.
- Stay positive and focused (Laurie's Thursday 13 started that off on the right note) :-)
- Healthy eating and plenty of protein
- WATER & MORE WATER
Sure, these are like mini-goals, but it's funny how important they can be. So, as I get these goals mastered, I'll start to focus on bigger and better things. For right now, it's about getting back to the basics.
There are so many other things that I feel like I would like to get off my chest, but I'm just not sure where or how to start. I figure if I can get myself back into the swing of things, I'll be able to sort out my feelings, questions, frustrations, etc., and get to the bottom of the craziness that I know and face.
Looking forward to reading many successes!