Friday, January 30, 2009

Speak it and it happens!

Again with the drama! So, after my post from yesterday, I have been able to remember vitamins today, my son's share day toy, and even to call a someone that I have been accidentally avoiding. Is that all it takes? Just write about my frustration with the memory and then it comes back? I even forgot to set an alarm on my phone to remind me, but I remembered anyway. Impressive!

This week is going pretty well. I'm a little bit behind on my goals for the week but I still have today, tomorrow, and Sunday! I've knocked out one elliptical session on Wednesday(another scheduled for tonight and then the 3rd for tomorrow) and 2 WiiFit sessions (yeah! One accomplishment down)! All this with a sick kid and a mid-week trip out of town to see a friend. I think I'm doing ok.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Yes, see what frustration can do. Repetition is the key.