Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apparently technology has a "dumping syndrome" too!

Even though I did my weekly weigh in yesterday, I wasn't able to post my weekly report. Apparently Time Warner Cable had a huge mis-hap yesterday and we didn't have email or any type of Internet access for the entire day. Boy, did that make for a tough day!!!

So, the report is good! I was down another pound as of my weigh in yesterday. WOO HOO! So, maybe Micah is better for me than I had originally thought he would be. We're almost done with our "pre-paid" sessions and now I have to decide if I continue with the weekly sessions (which I really do think are helpful) or if I branch out on my own and take the chance. I will be putting some serious thought into this decision. I really do love that he provides me with exercises and techniques that are simple, but I just didn't think to do them. It's easier than just using the machines, but will I remember them all when he's gone? That's a tough one.

I'm actually doing pretty well, or so I think. I've been consistent with my exercise and my eating. Since my "dumping" episode, I've really been trying to watch what I put in my body. I'm making sure to get more water and protein in and I really think it's paying off. Once my body catches up with the exercise and gives me more energy I think I'll be doing pretty, stinkin, fabulous!!

I have to go out of town for training this week (Thursday and Friday). I'll be out of my normal routine (eating & exercising practices). I'm looking forward to the challenge, but I'm also nervous about being out of my comfort and forgetting things that are important (protein, water, vitamins, etc.). I guess you never know how you're going to fair until you stick your foot out there, huh?

So, here's me sticking my foot out there!!!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I think you'll do alright - just do the best you can. If you get behind - just pick up where you left off and keep going. :-) I can't wait to hear how it goes!