Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's weigh in day . . .

And unfortunately, I'm back to the "slow" process. I was down today - that should be exciting, right? But I was only down less than 1/2 of a pound. I'm not saying that I want that 1/2 of a pound back, but I sure would've liked for it to be more. It almost feels like I'm back to yo,yoing. Nobody likes that! I will be proud of my accomplishments and know that if I keep myself on track, I'll get to my goals!

I must admit, last week was a tough week. I didn't get my intentional exercise in. I didn't get to watch my protein or my choices all of the time and I've been fighting an illness. So, this week will be better, right? I'm back to the routine. Focus, Focus, Focus!

On a different (and more encouraging) note, I get to meet up with a friend of mine today. We met right before our surgeries and we had surgery the same day! We were keeping in touch really well at first, but then things get in the way and we don't get to catch up as much as we'd like. I'm super excited about seeing her. I'm sure she looks amazing!!! I haven't seen her in at least 30 lbs!!! It'll be fun to see the differences and to talk about the differences we each experience. I'm so excited to see her!!! Maybe she have some great tips and offer all sorts of encouragement!

I'm looking forward to a better (less busy) week. I desperately want to report some great success this week!

No comments: