Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scale reports and bald spots

Fortunately, I have some good news to report on the weigh in front. I was FINALLY back down to 169 this morning! YIPEE!!!! It feels like I saw the 160's for a moment and then my body just didn't want me to have the. I still have goals, I still want to see what it's like to be 165 and maybe even 155. But the way that my body has shut down on the weight loss front, I may just have to be satisfied with what I've got. And honestly, where I am is great! It's so much better than where I was a year ago - and a WHOLE lot better than I was two years ago.

Now, on to the bad news . . . I have a bald spot. OH YES, I do. On my head. I don't really know what to do about it. I try to cover it up with the way I style my hair, but sometimes, I feel self-conscious about it. I can't figure out if this is something that just recently happened or if I just didn't notice it until I got this shorter hair cut. Whatever it is, I don't like it. I thought everything was supposed to go back to normal after 9 - 12 months. But, I guess notsomuch.

I guess it goes back to having to take some bad with the good. Even with the bald spots, the loose skin, and the flabby arms/legs, I'm still grateful for what WLS has given me.

Now, if I could just get back to exercising! I miss it dearly! I need a plan!!!! I need to figure out how to put a couple of extra hours into my day. Suggestions?

No comments: